All-on-4® Treatment Concept
An industry leader in the world of All-on-4®, Michaels Oral Surgery has been using this minimally invasive teeth replacement method since its beginning. Starting with the development of dental implants by Swedish Physician Per-Ingvar Branemark who proved that bone can fuse with titanium, decades of dental discoveries have led to the revolutionary method: All-on-4® treatment concept.
The prospect of replacing an entire arch of teeth with just four titanium rods is a marvel of modern dentistry. Dr. Paulo Malo performed the first ever Nobel Biocare All-on-4® treatment concept in 1998. Now, a frontrunner in the procedure, our own oral surgeon Dr. Michaels not only performs this procedure, but lectures and teaches extensively on all subjects related to the All-on-4® treatment concept as well.
- What is All-on-4® treatment concept?
- How is All-on-4® treatment concept different from dentures?
- All-on-4® Treatment Concept Benefits
- Am I a candidate for All-on-4® treatment concept?
- The Process: All-on-4® Treatment Concept
Transform Your Smile with All-on-4® Treatment
Schedule a consultation today and reclaim the confidence to smile!
What is All-on-4® treatment concept?
All-on-4® treatment concept is a transformative one-day treatment for patients missing all or most of their teeth. During this procedure, we attach a full arch bridge to the jaw with four dental implants in one surgery. A proven, practical, and affordable alternative to traditional dentures, All-on-4® treatment concept has been successfully performed on thousands of patients for years.
How is All-on-4® treatment concept different from dentures?
Unlike dentures, All-on-4® treatment concept is a more durable, permanent solution that does not need to be removed for daily cleaning and replaced or regularly reshaped. Quite the contrary, All-on-4® ensures patients can eat, smile and laugh freely and naturally.
All-on-4® Treatment Concept Benefits
- No dietary restrictions
- Tailor-made fit
- Quick same-day treatment
- Complete arch restoration
- Immediate function
Am I a candidate for All-on-4® treatment concept?
There are a number of factors that can indicate whether or not, All-on-4® would be a good option for you. As you consider restoring your smile with the All-On-4® treatment concept, are you:
- Missing many teeth? All-On-4® treatment concept involves a full-arch bridge, designed especially for patients without teeth or with a failing dentition. Using four properly positioned dental implants, a fixed, stable, temporary final bridge will be made and placed the same day to wear home. Dr. Michaels will be happy to explain the process during your consultation.
- In good health? Of course, the healthier you are overall, the better the outcome tends to be – quicker recovery and less likelihood of infection. On the flip side, as you consider the health of your mouth and jawbone and find it lacks sufficient bone mass for traditional dental implants, you may be an excellent All-on-4® candidate as these implants can be angled into the jaw in a way that that provides complete support and stability. Dr. Michaels will evaluate your oral health and determine if All-On-4® would be best for you during your consultation. Schedule it today!
The Process: All-on-4® Treatment Concept
All-on-4® teeth replacement is a same-day procedure, so it’s a relatively quick process. This dental implant solution involves the extraction of any remaining teeth (if necessary), a thorough cleaning of your mouth, placement of four implants, and a final cleaning and stitching. After the surgery, our patients walk out the door with a temporary bridge attached to the implants. We will schedule you for check ups over the next six months to ensure perfect fit and comfort.
Are You in Need of Oral & Maxillofacial Treatment?
You can trust Dr. Michaels to provide you with outstanding care. Contact us to learn more about your treatment options.