Lancaster OH Oral Surgeon
Gregory C. Michaels, DDS, MS
Dr. Gregory C. Michaels has served the Central Ohio community for over 20 years. He’s passionate about improving the lives and oral health of patients in his hometown of Lancaster, Ohio.
He’s experienced, knowledgeable and welcomes new patients. He believes strongly in continuing his education and uses state-of-the-art technology to help diagnose more accurately and provide treatment with confidence.
Dr. Michaels received his undergraduate degree from The Ohio State University College of Pharmacy in 1987. While working as a pharmacist, he attended The Ohio State University College of Dentistry and received his dental degree with honors in 1991. In June 1995, he received his masters degree from The Ohio State University following completion of a four year residency program in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He then served as Senior Registrar in Maxillofacial Surgery at Sunderland General Hospital in England.
Dr. Michaels received his Board certification by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in 1997. The American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery is recognized by the American Dental Association as the specialty board for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Michaels was re-certified as a Diplomate by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in 2015.
Now, along with his private practice, he is an adjunct professor and clinical instructor at The Ohio State University College of Dentistry Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Ready To Schedule Your Appointment With Dr. Michaels?
Call us with any questions or to schedule an appointment.
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow, American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, Ohio Dental Association (ODA)
- Delegate, ODA House of Delegates
- Member, ODA Dental Insurance Working Group
- Member, ODA Council on Dental Care Programs and Dental Practice
- Past President, Hocking Valley Dental Society
- Active Staff, Fairfield Medical Center
- Member, International Team for Implantology (ITI)
- Member, Ohio Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Ohio State Dental Board Office Anesthesia Consultant
- Ohio State Dental Board Peer Review
- Life Member, The Ohio State University Alumni Association